Last Shout - Posted by: Rother - Thursday, 08 June 2017 08:01
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but please close the door to your hotel room first.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2017, 05:15:01 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: HTTPS Secure access now enabled.  https://dosomefink.com

+  DoSomefink.com
|-+  Son of The General Forum
| |-+  General Jr.
| | |-+  The random crap thread, ever on-going.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The random crap thread, ever on-going.  (Read 153635 times)
Soddball
Cobra Kai - No Mercy

View Profile
« Reply #1125 on: April 20, 2017, 11:48:01 AM »

He's a handsome fellow.  He'll eat you out of house and home though.  Maybe the last lot of people couldn't afford to keep him in moose legs any longer.
Hakko
Cobra Kai - No Mercy

View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: April 20, 2017, 11:48:17 AM »

This is Antin.  Antin means gold, in Turkish.  He's a big one tipping the scales just over 17 pounds.  He's also completely laid back.

"You are taking my picture because you appreciate my superior nature, but your time would be better employed by feeding me. Proceed."

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into. -- Jonathan Swift
Elmar Bijlsma
Keeper Of The Booty
Cobra Kai - No Mercy

View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: April 20, 2017, 12:54:50 PM »

I am just amazed that anyone can get a picture of their cat like that. As if he posed for it.
My cat on the other hand has a knack for striking photogenic poses but the instant you get the camera/phone out and ready you are left with a viewer filled with cat's ass.

Ne Cede Malis
rleete
Opening Day Veteran
Global Moderator
Cobra Kai - No Mercy

View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: April 21, 2017, 02:55:41 AM »

The lady that took the pics is the one that fostered him for a couple of days.  She's a professional photographer.

I'm still only here to stalk Gyrene
rleete
Opening Day Veteran
Global Moderator
Cobra Kai - No Mercy

View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: April 21, 2017, 05:35:01 AM »

He's a handsome fellow.  He'll eat you out of house and home though.  Maybe the last lot of people couldn't afford to keep him in moose legs any longer.

He does eat like a horse.  Then again, he could use a little extra weight.  He's actually pretty lean right now.  And I have picked him up, but I don't believe he's all of 17 pounds.  Maybe 15.

"You are taking my picture because you appreciate my superior nature, but your time would be better employed by feeding me. Proceed."

Wife and I got a kick out of your caption. 

Soddball
Cobra Kai - No Mercy

View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: May 03, 2017, 11:05:23 AM »

He does eat like a horse.  Then again, he could use a little extra weight.  He's actually pretty lean right now.  And I have picked him up, but I don't believe he's all of 17 pounds.  Maybe 15.

Lawks, you septics.  If an animal isn't approximately spherical you keep pushing waffles and maple syrup in to its face until it bursts.
rleete
Opening Day Veteran
Global Moderator
Cobra Kai - No Mercy

View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: May 03, 2017, 11:28:39 AM »

Babs is the Canadian, not me.  We 'Muricans stuff them with burgers and fries.

BTW, we're heading to Toronto for the trip, because flights are much cheaper.  I hope to meet up with that particular scoundrel either before or after the trip.  I will contact him via facebook.

Soddball
Cobra Kai - No Mercy

View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: May 03, 2017, 11:46:34 AM »

Shit, and I was hoping to watch you get drunk on whisky and tearfully confess your most embarassing sexual pecadilloes, which I was planning to relay to the forum in lurid detail.

At least the weather will be better in Toronto.  It's all gone to cock over here.
rleete
Opening Day Veteran
Global Moderator
Cobra Kai - No Mercy

View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: May 03, 2017, 12:01:37 PM »

Oh, we are still going to Scotland, just starting from Toronto.  Drive in on the 8th, and stay overnight.  The hotel drives us to the airport and keeps the car in storage.  Then, afterwards (the 18th?), we fly back to Toronto, where the hotel picks us up and we stay another night.  I don't want to have to drive home after an 8+ hour flight.  We may spend an extra day in Toronto to see the science museum, and hopefully meet up with Babra for a drink or two.

rleete
Opening Day Veteran
Global Moderator
Cobra Kai - No Mercy

View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: May 09, 2017, 10:50:45 AM »

Babra (the scoundrel) is now living in Ottawa.  A road trip to there (4.5 hours) is probably not in the cards.  I get the impression that he has some personal stuff going on right now.  Pity, because I'd like to have a beer or two with him.

Soddy, if there is any way you can make it up while we are in Scotland, dinner and drinks are on me.

Soddball
Cobra Kai - No Mercy

View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: May 15, 2017, 12:24:41 AM »

Can you give me an itinerary?  Dates you're in Glasgow or Edinburgh would be best.
rleete
Opening Day Veteran
Global Moderator
Cobra Kai - No Mercy

View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: June 07, 2017, 08:44:55 AM »

Dear spammers:

Your email regarding "final payment" might be a bit more effective were it not for the fact that you send 4 or 5 per day, every day.

And anyone that falls for "I want to come over" (complete with hot, nekkid babe pic) is a loser and deserves to get scammed.

Elmar Bijlsma
Keeper Of The Booty
Cobra Kai - No Mercy

View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: June 16, 2017, 08:41:00 PM »

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40310563
So I guess the captain of the USS Fitzgerald has some explanations to make. Someone was seriously lax with his watch keeping.
So the seven missing are in the crushed section I take it? I just cannot see 7 men going overboard. Apparently also considerable flooding
so I guess there's additional damage underwater that might have trapped people. Poor buggers.
Though through my interest in WW2 and quite some time on the World of Warships reddit, I have to smirk at that being called heavy damage. Sailors on the USS New Orleans after Tassafaronga might just about go so far as calling it a mere paint scrape.

In the "More on this story"section I noticed Gabrielle Gifford got a LCS (or as I would put it, gunboat) named after her.
I strongly disapprove. I am not even a fan of naming them after presidents, alive or dead.
Considering the rich history of the USN they can do better than that.
There is currently no ship named Hoel, Heermann, Johnston, Samuel B Roberts or one named after the captains lost by Taffy 3. But you now have one after an unremarkable politician who once got shot in the face.
If I was put in charge of the US Navy, I'd commission a battleship for the express purpose of calling it the Samuel B Roberts. Well... for that reason and because the US has no naval gunfire support options right now. Whoopsie!

Ne Cede Malis
rleete
Opening Day Veteran
Global Moderator
Cobra Kai - No Mercy

View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: June 17, 2017, 04:39:43 AM »

You know how ships all get nicknames?  I've already read that they're calling the new ship USS Facial.

Naming a ship after a political figure is just plain wrong.  So many real heroes to honor.

stoat
Hoopy Frood

View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: June 17, 2017, 05:03:49 PM »

I'm not sure I would call this minor damage.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length