Last Shout - Posted by: rleete - Sunday, 23 April 2017 14:28
Nothing better than a fresh cup of coffee Sunday morning.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 05:29:06 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: HTTPS Secure access now enabled.  https://dosomefink.com

+  DoSomefink.com
|-+  Politics & World Affairs
| |-+  Politics & World Affairs
| | |-+  Trump bashing thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trump bashing thread  (Read 9052 times)
mididoctors
Opening Day Veteran
Hoopy Frood

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: March 18, 2017, 04:42:06 PM »

Sebastian Gorka..thou. hey what about that guy. classy.

gotta love that neo-nazi buffon.

I remember when calling a politician a nazi was a slurish insult...now its a fucking fact!

"Oversimplifying greatly, it's as though the US borrowed a pile of money from China in order to fight a war to free up oil supply in Iraq in order that China could become the greatest industrial power the world has ever seen.."
Elmar Bijlsma
Keeper Of The Booty
Cobra Kai - No Mercy

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 18, 2017, 05:51:55 PM »

To me nazi is the slur of the left when they run out of arguments. It holds no value any more.

Si non Batavorum, non est multum
Seminole
Master Blaster

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 18, 2017, 07:56:06 PM »

But another Jewish publication, the Tablet, came to Gorka’s defense, saying he wore the medal only in honor of his father, who was decorated by the Vitézi Rend for being "a dedicated member of the anti-Communist underground.”

Well, that won't sit well with the left either...
mididoctors
Opening Day Veteran
Hoopy Frood

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: March 19, 2017, 07:19:33 AM »

But another Jewish publication, the Tablet, came to Gorka’s defense, saying he wore the medal only in honor of his father, who was decorated by the Vitézi Rend for being "a dedicated member of the anti-Communist underground.”

Well, that won't sit well with the left either...

yeah that story doesn't hold as he is a paid up member..including taking the oath and using the v in his name as a title

used the v title at Hungarian university and in july 2011 when questioned by the house armed services committee. Dr Sebastian L v Gorka.

current vitez rend process says you can only use the v title after the oath.

no one has come forward from vitez rend to say he uses the v undeservingly.

he is a member of a catho-fascist cult.

"Oversimplifying greatly, it's as though the US borrowed a pile of money from China in order to fight a war to free up oil supply in Iraq in order that China could become the greatest industrial power the world has ever seen.."
Lars
Master Blaster

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: March 20, 2017, 07:16:32 AM »

https://www.infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-alex-jones/

So Trump was right.  But he got the wrong Prez, really.

Too funny.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 07:18:23 AM by Lars » Logged

"From getting rid of Saddam, to reducing violence, to stabilizing the country, to facilitating elections -- you have given Iraq the opportunity to stand on its own as a democratic country. That is an extraordinary achievement." - B. Obama
mididoctors
Opening Day Veteran
Hoopy Frood

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: March 20, 2017, 10:25:35 AM »

alex for the win. shame he has toned down the UFO's and lizards these days.

dfgardner
Cobra Kai - No Mercy

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: March 20, 2017, 01:02:07 PM »

This story really is very simple to unwind:

WAPO or NYT or whomever published story Trump was being surveilled.
Reporter knows who told them the 'leak.'

Either:

1.  Story is true and current government officials are covering up, or
2.  Story is not true and media orgs fed bogus story by someone and did no confirmation of sources.

mididoctors
Opening Day Veteran
Hoopy Frood

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: March 20, 2017, 01:28:02 PM »

This story really is very simple to unwind:

WAPO or NYT or whomever published story Trump was being surveilled.
Reporter knows who told them the 'leak.'

Either:

1.  Story is true and current government officials are covering up, or
2.  Story is not true and media orgs fed bogus story by someone and did no confirmation of sources.

I think he could be survielled without obama ordering it.

dfgardner
Cobra Kai - No Mercy

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: March 21, 2017, 07:53:08 AM »

If the Executive agencies are surveilling POTUS candidates without knowledge of the Executive leadership, that's a big big issue.

So who knew and when and who ordered it?

Goes back to my comment:  Media knows who source is.
If true, that's journalism immortality for the appropriate 'journalist.'
mididoctors
Opening Day Veteran
Hoopy Frood

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: March 21, 2017, 08:46:45 AM »

well the DOJ and FBI would order it. I think.

they have independent authority I think

Elvis
Loquitur Maximus

I don't wanna kiss you. I don't wanna touch.

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: March 21, 2017, 02:50:15 PM »

To me nazi is the slur of the left when they run out of arguments. It holds no value any more.

Oh my goodness. Both the left and right do that when they run out of arguments. If I had a nickel for each time my aunt's compared Obama to Hitler I'd have $2.35 (that's a lot of nickels)

http://nowtheendbegins.com/pages/obama/obama-and-hitler-similarities.htm

"There are some things you can't cover up with lipstick and powder" EC

"Basically the excruciating pain you feel when you sink a knife into your thumb...a lot of that pain comes from the knowledge that you're really an idiot." Anthony Bourdain
Seminole
Master Blaster

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: March 21, 2017, 05:24:21 PM »

So is this someone who slipped the vetting of Trump's Russian handlers, or have we pivoted off that, or is this something totally different.
Give it me straight. Is Gorka gonna toss Trump's Treasury Secretary into an oven?
mididoctors
Opening Day Veteran
Hoopy Frood

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: March 22, 2017, 03:29:19 AM »

So is this someone who slipped the vetting of Trump's Russian handlers, or have we pivoted off that, or is this something totally different.
Give it me straight. Is Gorka gonna toss Trump's Treasury Secretary into an oven?

you think thats mad check this guy out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Csan%C3%A1d_Szegedi

I doubt gorka is anti Semitic in a burn them jews fashion tbh.. so last century.

saves it for Muslims

its the unhinged nature of fascism that is so screwball irrespective if its isis or national bolsheviks.

joseph Goebbels used Freudian theories ...big fan of Civilization and Its Discontents. how did he rationalise that?

Gorka is a fucking buffoon but is indicative of the assholes drawn to be lead by Trump... you get this bizarre situation where libertarians are voting for an admin that promotes one man authoritarianism who engage in a bizarre post-modern double think.

the number of times you have quoted orwell...i'm not going "ha ha" look at you...cos i'm surprised as well

its more "ha ha" look at all of us.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 03:39:19 AM by mididoctors » Logged

mididoctors
Opening Day Veteran
Hoopy Frood

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: March 22, 2017, 03:53:11 AM »

Russian non-linear warfare includes the notions taken from chaos magic and Duginism.

I know it sounds batshit insane... but one  of the tenants is "belief is a tool"

so you can adopt the belief structure of anything if it can further your base agenda...

be it Russian-dominated eurasiaism or kleptocracy.

this has lead to this madding memetic chaos where liberal totems and attitudes are often used by the far right and vice versa.

eg Milo... "you can't have a go at my rabid misogyny because i'm a massive faggot which would make you homophobic" though of course getting painted with the pedo stick is still a crowd killer.

its like an inoculation.

in one sense its nothing new..politicians have often positioned themselves behind certain beliefs the difference is the depth of it.

you can take on anti-capitalist stuff almost occupy wall street rhetoric while unleashing racist forces into the mainstream. its just bizarre and its very difficult to know what to do about it.

I think russia has no problems backing fascists or anyone else if it disrupts in a manner they find serves their interests.

alt-right banksy seen in jewish quarter stamford hill

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2017/03/what-stamford-hill-beware-jews-sign-reveals-about-antisemitism
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 05:27:39 AM by mididoctors » Logged

mididoctors
Opening Day Veteran
Hoopy Frood

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: March 22, 2017, 03:58:38 AM »

I suppose one big question is did the meddling actually effect the outcome of the election....

well we are never really going to know but I suspect not...i think most trump voters already hated Hilary enough by the time the podesta emails turned up

OTOH. etc

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length